Whether you’re walking in the hills or sea kayaking, our totally waterproof map case will keep your maps safe, dry and always at hand.
- Ultra-clear TPU construction
- Tough, reinforced multi-attachment strips
- Roll-seal and Velcro® closure; tried and tested waterproofing
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The attachment strips mean you can use a neckcord, bungee, carabiner or webbing strap and attach this case to just about anything.
- Supplied with a Lanyard.
- The Kaituna is a whitewater river in the North Island of New Zealand.
What size do I need?
- This map case fits Ordnance Survey, Trails Illustrated and most other popular map sizes
- It’s clear both front and back.
Use of pens
- Please note that TPU map cases are not suitable for use with solvent-based pens for navigation. Grease Pens should be used instead.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.