This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices including the iPad mini, the Kindle 3, and some Sony Readers.
NEW FOAM BACK for added extra layer of protection to your tablet
Now with lens window on the back so you can take photos and videos through it
What’s so special about this case?
- It means you can use your Kindle or iPad Mini safely outdoors even when it’s wet – at the seaside, in the pool, or out in the pouring rain
- and your touchscreen will work normally.
What else do I need to know?
- Some iPad Minis and Kindles will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- You can use a front-facing camera (e.g. FaceTime), and now we have added a lens window on the back of the case too so you can also use rear-facing cameras (e.g. iSight).
Is this the right size for my eReader?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists many devices and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If it’s not in the list, or you’re still not sure which Aquapac is best for you, don’t be shy – just ask us!